Sector-specific factor subsidies and employment in a regional price-endogenous export-base model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- E McVittie & J K Swales, 1999. "Sector-Specific Factor Subsidies and Employment in a Regional Price-Endogenous Export-Base Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(12), pages 2145-2168, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Poor & Jamie Smith, 2004. "Travel Cost Analysis of a Cultural Heritage Site: The Case of Historic St. Mary's City of Maryland," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(3), pages 217-229, August.
- Forrest, David & Grime, Keith & Woods, Robert, 2000. "Is It Worth Subsidising Regional Repertory Theatre?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 381-397, April.
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Andrew Narwold & Jonathan Sandy & Charles Tu, 2008. "Historic Designation and Residential Property Values," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 83-95.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Pollakowski, Henry O., 1981. "Choice of functional form for hedonic price equations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 37-49, July.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2009.
"Valuing the cultural monuments of Armenia: Bayesian updating of prior beliefs in contingent valuation,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 441-460, February.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2007. "Valuing the Cultural Monuments of Armenia: Bayesian Updating of Prior Beliefs in Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 2007.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Jaap Boter & Jan Rouwendal & Michel Wedel, 2005. "Employing Travel Time to Compare the Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(1), pages 19-33, February.
- John Whitehead & Suzanne Finney, 2003. "Willingness to Pay for Submerged Maritime Cultural Resources," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 231-240, November.
- Lazrak, F. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P. & Rouwendal, J., 2009. "Cultural heritage: hedonic prices for non-market values," Serie Research Memoranda 0049, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Marilena Pollicino & David Maddison, 2001. "Valuing the Benefits of Cleaning Lincoln Cathedral," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 25(2), pages 131-148, May.
- Brereton, Finbarr & Clinch, J. Peter & Ferreira, Susana, 2008. "Happiness, geography and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 386-396, April.
- Bille, Trine & Schulze, Gunther G., 2006. "Culture in Urban and Regional Development," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2006. "Combining the travel cost and contingent behavior methods to value cultural heritage sites: Evidence from Armenia," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(4), pages 287-304, December.
- David Maddison & Terry Foster, 2003. "Valuing congestion costs in the British Museum," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 173-190, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Kim Swales, 2005. "Resource-Constrained Export-Base Regional Multipliers: A Northian Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 223-250.
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
- Peter G. McGregor & Eric P. McVittie & J. Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2000. "The Neoclassical Economic Base Multiplier," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:31:y:1999:i:12:p:2145-2168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .