The accessibility of European cities: theoretical framework and comparison of approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- F Bruinsma & P Rietveld, 1998. "The Accessibility of European Cities: Theoretical Framework and Comparison of Approaches," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(3), pages 499-521, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:51-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piotr Rosik & Marcin Stepniak & Musial-Malagó, Monika, 2014. "- Road and railway potential accessibility of Poland in the European dimension," Working Papers 1403, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- RomÃ¡n, ConcepciÃ³n & Espino, Raquel & MartÃn, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Competition of high-speed train with air transport: The case of Madridâ€“Barcelona," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 277-284.
- Aura Reggiani & Juan Martín, 2011. "Guest Editorial: New Frontiers in Accessibility Modelling: An Introduction," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 577-580, December.
- Christos Evangelinos & Sebastian Ebert, 2011. "Zur Erreichbarkeit regional-ökonomischer Zentren: Die Messbarkeit verkehrlicher Anbindungsqualität," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 18(01), pages 33-39, February.
- Jasper Willigers, 2003. "High-speed railway developments and corporate location decisions. The role of accessibility," ERSA conference papers ersa03p61, European Regional Science Association.
- Elena Lopez & Emilio Ortega & AndrÃ¨s MonzÃ³n, 2011. "Measuring territorial cohesion impacts of High-Speed Rail at different planning levels," ERSA conference papers ersa10p620, European Regional Science Association.
- Piotr Rosik & Marcin Stepniak & Musial-Malagó, Monika, 2014. "- Road and railway potential accessibility of Poland in the European dimension," Working Papers 14_3, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Tóth, Géza & Kincses, Áron, 2015. "Accessibility Models Based On the Gravity Analogy: In Theory and Practice," MPRA Paper 73952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gutierez Puebla, Javier, 1999. "Accessibility impact of high-speed lines in peripheral regions: the case of the future line Madrid-Barcelona- Montpellier," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa291, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:exl:1trans:v:10:y:2015:i:3:p:87-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Stephanie E. & Nojima, Nobuoto, 2001. "Measuring post-disaster transportation system performance: the 1995 Kobe earthquake in comparative perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 475-494, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:903-:d:137316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Weihua, 2009. "Design and Development of Novel Routing Methodologies for Dynamic Roadway Navigation Systems," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8d72371n, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sellner, Richard & Nagl, Philipp, 2010. "Air accessibility and growth â€“ The economic effects of a capacity expansion at Vienna International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 325-329.
- Salas-Olmedo, María Henar & García, Patricia & Gutiérrez, Javier, 2015. "Accessibility and transport infrastructure improvement assessment: The role of borders and multilateral resistance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 110-129.
- Daniel Shefer, 2011. "The Center-periphery Dilemma and the Issue of Equity in Regional Development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1192, European Regional Science Association.
- Guineng Chen & Marcos Correia & JoÃ£o de Abreu e Silva, 2015. "Accessibility Indicators for Regional Economic Development: An Application to the Regional Distributive Effects of High-Speed Rail in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa15p393, European Regional Science Association.
- Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Gutiérrez, Javier & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos, 2011. "Spatial impacts of road pricing: Accessibility, regional spillovers and territorial cohesion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 185-203, March.
- Holl , Adelheid, 2013.
"Firm location and productivity in Spain,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 27-42.
- Holl, Adelheid, 2013. "Firm location and productivity in Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 27-42.
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal & Ramona Marwijk, 2016. "The effects of highway development on housing prices," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 379-405, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:30:y:1998:i:3:p:499-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.