Understanding store development programmes in post-property-crisis UK food retailing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- N Wrigley, 1998. "Understanding Store Development Programmes in Post-Property-Crisis UK Food Retailing," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(1), pages 15-35, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godfrey Yeung & Kim Leng Ang, 2016. "Online Fashion Retailing and Retail Geography: The Blogshop Phenomenon in Singapore," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Carlo Morelli, 2005. "Further reflections on the Golden Age in British multiple retailing 1976-1994: capital investment, market share and retail margins," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 183, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Srikanth Paruchuri & Joel A. C. Baum & David Potere, 2009. "The Wal-Mart Effect: Wave of Destruction or Creative Destruction?," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(2), pages 209-236, April.
- Carlo Morelli, 2002. "The Determinants of Growth in Multiple Retailing in Britain," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 132, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:15-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Neil Hammond to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.