Transport, spatial economy, and the global environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- E T Verhoef & J C J M van den Bergh & K J Button, 1997. "Transport, Spatial Economy, and the Global Environment," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1195-1213, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verhoef, Erik & Ubbels, Barry & Rodenburg, Caroline, 2001. "Sustainable mobility," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 1998. "Energy policies in spatial systems: A spatial price equilibrium approach with heterogeneous regions and endogenous technologies," ERSA conference papers ersa98p113, European Regional Science Association.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Optimal Growth, Coordination and Sustainability in the Spatial Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-104/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Verhoef, Erik & Ubbels, Barry, 2001. "Sustainable mobility," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:29:y:1997:i:7:p:1195-1213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .