Efficient configuration of a greenbelt: theoretical modelling of greenbelt amenity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2012.
"Urban sprawl occurrence under spatially varying agricultural bid-rent and amenities,"
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Urban sprawl occurrence under spatially varying agricultural bid-rent and amenities," Post-Print halshs-00949716, HAL.
- Liana O Anderson & Samantha De Martino & Torfinn Harding & Karlygash Kuralbayeva & Andre Lima, 2016. "The Effects of Land Use Regulation on Deforestation: Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon," OxCarre Working Papers 172, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Coisnon, Thomas & Oueslati, Walid & Salanié, Julien, 2014. "Urban sprawl occurrence under spatially varying agricultural amenities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 38-49.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron M., 2007.
"The urban impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 299-318, March.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron, 2006. "The Urban Impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt639089c2, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Myung-Jin Jun, 2012. "The effects of Seoul’s greenbelt on the spatial distribution of population and employment, and on the real estate market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 619-642, December.
- JunJie Wu & Wenchao Xu & Ralph J. Alig, 2016. "How Do the Location, Size and Budget of Open Space Conservation Affect Land Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 73-97, January.
- JunJie Wu & Wenchao Xu & Ralph Alig, 2016. "How Do the Location, Size and Budget of Open Space Conservation Affect Land Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 73-97, January.
- Richard J. Vyn, 2012. "Examining for Evidence of the Leapfrog Effect in the Context of Strict Agricultural Zoning," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 457-477.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:29:y:1997:i:11:p:1999-2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.