The internal dynamic of international migration systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Winters & Alain de Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2001.
"Family and Community Networks in Mexico-U.S. Migration,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(1), pages 159-184.
- Winters, Paul C. & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1999. "Family And Community Networks In Mexico-U.S. Migration," Working Papers 12907, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Raymond J G M Florax & Thomas de Graaff & Brigitte S Waldorf, 2005.
"A Spatial Economic Perspective on Language Acquisition: Segregation, Networking, and Assimilation of Immigrants,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 37(10), pages 1877-1897, October.
- Raymond J G M Florax & Thomas de Graaff & Brigitte S Waldorf, 2005. "A spatial economic perspective on language acquisition: segregation, networking, and assimilation of immigrants," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(10), pages 1877-1897, October.
- Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Graaff, Thomas de & Waldorf, Brigitte S., 2004. "A spatial economic perspective on language acquisition : segregation, networking and assimilation of immigrants," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Natasha T. Duncan & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2016. "Immigrant selectivity, immigrant performance and the macro-economic context," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 127-143, August.
- Delbecq, Benoit A. & Waldorf, Brigitte S., 2010. "Going West In The European Union: Migration And Eu Enlargement," Working papers 58946, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Natasha T. Duncan & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2008. "Immigrant Assimilation:Do Neighborhoods Matter?," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- W. A. V. Clark, 1996. "Scale Effects in International Migration to the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 589-600.
- Roel Jennissen, 2007. "Causality Chains in the International Migration Systems Approach," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(4), pages 411-436, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:28:y:1996:i:4:p:631-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Neil Hammond to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.