A framework for the areal interpolation of socioeconomic data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- M F Goodchild & L Anselin & U Deichmann, 1993. "A Framework for the Areal Interpolation of Socioeconomic Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(3), pages 383-397, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Yao & Alan T. Murray, 2014. "Serving regional demand in facility location," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 643-662, August.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:82-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9859-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Breau & Dieter F. Kogler & Kenyon C. Bolton, 2014. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Wage Inequality: New Evidence from Canadian Cities," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(4), pages 351-373, October.
- Michael Reibel & Aditya Agrawal, 2007. "Areal Interpolation of Population Counts Using Pre-classified Land Cover Data," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 619-633, December.
- Michael Reibel, 2007. "Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Data Processing in Demography: a Review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 601-618, December.
- Norton, Daniel & Hynes, Stephen, 2015. "Spatial issues arising from a value transfer exercise for environmental quality of marine waters," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212663, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jae Hong Kim, 2013. "Measuring the Containment and Spillover Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries: The Case of the Portland Metropolitan Area," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 650-675, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:25:y:1993:i:3:p:383-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.