Factor subsidies, employment generation, and cost per job: a partial equilibrium approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- D Holden & J K Swales, 1993. "Factor Subsidies, Employment Generation, and Cost per Job: A Partial Equilibrium Approach," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(3), pages 317-338, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrigan, Frank & McGregor, Peter G & Swales, J K, 1996. "The System-Wide Impact on the Recipient Region of a Regional Labour Subsidy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 105-133, January.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1998. "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry," Working Papers fuss-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gioele Figus & J Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2017. "Can a reduction in fuel use result from an endogenous technical progress in motor vehicles? A partial and general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers 1705, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1998. "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry," NBER Working Papers 6788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:25:y:1993:i:3:p:317-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .