Residential choice behaviour of dual earner households: a decompositional joint choice model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- H Timmermans & A Borgers & J van Dijk & H Oppewal, 1992. "Residential Choice Behaviour of Dual Earner Households: A Decompositional Joint Choice Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(4), pages 517-533, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2014.
"Discrete choice decision-making with multiple decision-makers within the household,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 16, pages 363-382
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nathalie Picard & André de Palma & Ignacio A. Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," THEMA Working Papers 2013-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00812835, HAL.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2014. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00969216, HAL.
- Plaut, Pnina O., 2006. "The intra-household choices regarding commuting and housing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 561-571, August.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica, 2004. "A mixed spatially correlated logit model: formulation and application to residential choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 147-168, February.
- Ho, Chinh & Mulley, Corinne, 2015. "Intra-household Interactions in tour-based mode choice: The role of social, temporal, spatial and resource constraints," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 52-63.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:203-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berry Blijie, 2004. "A Theoretical Model for Measuring the Influence of Accessibility in Residential Choice Behaviour," ERSA conference papers ersa04p185, European Regional Science Association.
- Toshio Fujimi & Hirokazu Tatano, 2012. "Estimation of indirect economic loss caused by house destruction in a natural disaster," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 61(3), pages 1367-1388, April.
- Burç Ülengin & Füsun Ülengin & Ümit Güvenç, 2002. "Living Environment Preferences of the Inhabitants of Istanbul: A Modified Hierarchical Information Integration Model," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 13-41, January.
- Zhang, Junyi & Kuwano, Masashi & Lee, Backjin & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2009. "Modeling household discrete choice behavior incorporating heterogeneous group decision-making mechanisms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 230-250, February.
- Bagley, Michael N, 1999. "Incorporating Residential Choice into Travel Behavior-Land Use Interaction Research: A Conceptual Model with Methodologies for Investigating Causal Relationships," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2ws1x83f, University of California Transportation Center.
- Burc Ulengin & Fusun Ulengin & Umit Guvenc, 1998. "Urban quality of life in Istanbul: Priorities and segmentation," ERSA conference papers ersa98p297, European Regional Science Association.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Ayako Taniguchi & Satoshi Fujii & Tomohide Azami & Haruo Ishida, 2014. "Persuasive communication aimed at public transportation-oriented residential choice and the promotion of public transport," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 75-89, January.
- Ulengin, Burc & Ulengin, Fusun & Guvenc, Umit, 2001. "A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 361-374, April.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:667-685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Wright & Steven Holloway & Mark Ellis, 2013. "Gender and the Neighborhood Location of Mixed-Race Couples," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 393-420, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:24:y:1992:i:4:p:517-533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .