Property-led urban regeneration: panacea or placebo?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- I Turok, 1992. "Property-Led Urban Regeneration: Panacea or Placebo?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(3), pages 361-379, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Krabben, E., 1995. "Urban dynamics : A real estate perspective : An institutional analysis of the production of the built environment," Other publications TiSEM 0934260d-3fcc-4e5f-aa7c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wu, Qiyan & Zhang, Xiaoling & Shang, Zhengyong & Li, Zaijun, 2015. "Political-economy based institutional industry complex and sustainable development: The case of the salt-chemical industry in Huai’an, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 39-47.
- Edrissi, Ali & Poorzahedy, Hossain & Nassiri, Habibollah & Nourinejad, Mehdi, 2013. "A multi-agent optimization formulation of earthquake disaster prevention and management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 261-275.
- Hermanus Geyer Jr, 2011. "The Retail City in Greater Birmingham â€“ The changing face of urban retail districts as a result of retail-led regeneration and containment policy," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1358, European Regional Science Association.
- Yakup Egercioglu, 2006. "The Effects of Property Relations on Urban Renewal Project," ERSA conference papers ersa06p34, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Howley, 2008. "Social Capital and the Neighbourhood," Working Papers 0823, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Bernard Henri Nicot & Fiona Wishlade & Laurent Davezies & Douglas Yuill & Sandra Taylor & Rémy Prud' Homme, 1998. "Economic and social cohesion in the European Union: the impact of Member States' own policies," Post-Print hal-01138700, HAL.
- Ari-Veikko Anttiroiko, 2016. "City-as-a-Platform: The Rise of Participatory Innovation Platforms in Finnish Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-31, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:24:y:1992:i:3:p:361-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .