Indicators of quality of life: some methodological issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masik Grzegorz, 2010. "The Quality of Life of Suburbanities: A Case Study of the Gdańsk Agglomeration," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 14(14), pages 91-101, January.
- Mariano Torras, 2008. "The Subjectivity Inherent in Objective Measures of Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 475-487, December.
- Dionysia Lambiri & Bianca Biagi & Vicente Royuela, 2007.
"Quality of Life in the Economic and Urban Economic Literature,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-25, October.
- B. Biagi & D. Lambiri & V. Royuela, 2006. "Quality of Life in the Economic and Urban Economic Literature," Working Paper CRENoS 200610, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Timo von Wirth & Adrienne Grêt-Regamey & Michael Stauffacher, 2015. "Mediating Effects Between Objective and Subjective Indicators of Urban Quality of Life: Testing Specific Models for Safety and Access," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 189-210, May.
- Grothe, M. & Nijkamp, P. & Scholten, H.J., 1994. "Monitoring residential quality for the elderly using a geographical information system," Serie Research Memoranda 0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jen-Jia Lin & Yu-Hung Liu, 2012. "Developing regional cooperation strategies by multi-criteria decision making approaches," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 191-211, August.
- Robert Stimson & Prem Chhetri & John Western, 2006. "Deriving Spatial Metropolitan Wide Patterns of Quality of Life Dimensions From Survey Data: the Case of the Brisbane-South East Queensland Region in Australia," ERSA conference papers ersa06p42, European Regional Science Association.
- Paula Costa & JosÃ© Mendes & Rui Ramos, 2001. "Analysing the Portuguese Urban System from a Quality of Life Viewpoint," ERSA conference papers ersa01p28, European Regional Science Association.
- Vicente Royuela & Manuel Artis, 2006. "Convergence analysis in terms of quality of life in the urban systems of the Barcelona province, 1991-2000," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 485-492.
- Elsa Tesfazghi & J. Martinez & J. Verplanke, 2010. "Variability of Quality of Life at Small Scales: Addis Ababa, Kirkos Sub-City," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 73-88, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:21:y:1989:i:12:p:1655-1666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.