Geographical aspects of British overseas trade: a framework and a review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry G Overman & L Alan Winters, 2005.
"The Port Geography of UK International Trade,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 37(10), pages 1751-1768, October.
- Henry Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2003.
"Trade Shocks and Industrial Location: the Impact of EEC Accession on the UK,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0588, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Overman, Henry G. & Winters, L. Alan, 2006. "Trade shocks and industrial location: the impact of EEC accession on the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 676, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henry G. Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2011.
"Trade And Economic Geography: The Impact Of Eec Accession On The Uk,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(5), pages 994-1017, September.
- Overman, Henry G & Winters, L. Alan, 2006. "Trade and Economic Geography: The Impact of EEC Accession on the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 5574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Overman, Henry G. & Winters, L. Alan, 2004. "The geography of UK international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19998, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:20:y:1988:i:10:p:1345-1364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.