The calibration of trip distribution models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonçalves, Mirian Buss & de Cursi, José Eduardo Souza, 2001. "Parameter estimation in a trip distribution model by random perturbation of a descent method," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 137-161, February.
- Cho, Cheol-Joo, 1998. "An equity-efficiency trade-off model for the optimum location of medical care facilities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 99-112, June.
- João O. Borba & Tomaz Ponce Dentinho, 2016. "Evaluation of urban scenarios using bid-rents of spatial interaction models as hedonic price estimators: an application to the Terceira Island, Azores," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(3), pages 671-685, May.
- Uwe Blien & Alexandros Tassinopoulos, 2001.
"Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 113-124.
- Blien, Uwe & Tassinopoulos, Alexandros, 1999. "Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa344, European Regional Science Association.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1992. "Static and dynamic spatial interaction models : an integrating perspective," Serie Research Memoranda 0052, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier & Charles Raux, 2010. "An attractiveness-based model for shopping trips in urban areas," Post-Print halshs-00690098, HAL.
- Ian Gordon & Ian Molho, 1998. "A Multi-stream Analysis of the Changing Pattern of Interregional Migration in Great Britain, 1960-1991," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 309-323.
- Bigras, Yvon & Nguyen, Sang, 1987. "Un modèle des flux interrégionaux de marchandises au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(1), pages 26-42, mars.
- repec:eee:transb:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:64-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teye, Collins & Bell, Michael G.H. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J., 2017. "Entropy maximising facility location model for port city intermodal terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:1:y:1969:i:1:p:105-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.