Stability of spatial competition for a large number of firms on a bounded two-dimensional space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Muller, Wieland, 2003.
"On the profitability of collusion in location games,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 499-510, November.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Müller, Wieland, 2000. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,23, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Müller, Wieland, 2002.
"On the profitability of collusion in location games
[Zur Profitabilität von Kollusion in Standortspielen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-22, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Huck, S. & Knoblauch, V. & Müller, W., 2003. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," Other publications TiSEM acfc82a2-59ee-401b-9e40-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O., 1996. "Location-allocation on a line with demand-dependent costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 444-450, May.
- Abellanas, Manuel & Lillo, Isabel & Lopez, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier, 2006. "Electoral strategies in a dynamical democratic system. Geometric models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 870-878, December.
- Gunhak Lee & Morton E. O'Kelly, 2009. "Exploring Locational Equilibria In A Competitive Broadband Access Market: Theoretical Modeling Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 953-975.
- Atsuyuki Okabe, 2009. "Preface," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 107-112, June.
- Zvi Drezner & Alfonsas Misevičius & Gintaras Palubeckis, 2015. "Exact algorithms for the solution of the grey pattern quadratic assignment problem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 82(1), pages 85-105, August.
- Suzuki, Atsuo & Drezner, Zvi, 2009. "The minimum equitable radius location problem with continuous demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 17-30, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:19:y:1987:i:8:p:1067-1082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.