Modelling hierarchical destination choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius Thériault & François Des Rosiers and Jean Dubé, 2007.
"Testing the Temporal Stability of Accessibility Value in Residential Hedonic Prices,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(3), pages 5-46.
- Marius Theriault & Francois Des Rosiers & Jean Dube, 2006. "Testing the Temporal Stability of Accessibility Value in Residential Hedonic Prices," ERSA conference papers ersa06p756, European Regional Science Association.
- De Valck, Jeremy & Broekx, Steven & Liekens, Inge & Aertsens, Joris & Vranken, Liesbet, 2014. "Testing the influence of substitutes in nature valuation by using spatial discounting factors," Working Papers 182808, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Jeffrey Newman & Vincent Bernardin, 2010. "Hierarchical ordering of nests in a joint mode and destination choice model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 677-688, July.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica, 2004. "A mixed spatially correlated logit model: formulation and application to residential choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 147-168, February.
- Yongwan Chun, 2008. "Modeling network autocorrelation within migration flows by eigenvector spatial filtering," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 317-344, December.
- Gitlesen, Jens Petter & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2006. "An empirically based implementation and evaluation of a network model for commuting flows," Discussion Papers 2006/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Danalet, Antonin & Tinguely, Loïc & Lapparent, Matthieu de & Bierlaire, Michel, 2016. "Location choice with longitudinal WiFi data," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 1-17.
- John R. Roy, 1998. "Areas, nodes and networks: Some analytical considerations," ERSA conference papers ersa98p94, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Chansung, 2008. "Commuting time stability: A test of a co-location hypothesis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 524-544, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:654-:d:134065 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Stillwell, 2005. "Inter-regional migration modelling - a review and assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa05p770, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:18:y:1986:i:3:p:401-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.