An empirical test of a joint model of residential mobility and housing choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Van Wissen, Leo & Rima, Annemarie, 1993.
"A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-53, March.
- Nijkamp, P. & Wissen, L.J.G. & Rima, A., 1992. "A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0077, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:57:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-018-9653-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kingsley E. Haynes & Stewart Fotheringham, 1990. "The Impact of Space on the Application Of Discrete Choice Models," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 39-49, Spring.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:26:y:2013:i:c:p:87-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1987.
"From static towards dynamic discrete choice modelling : A State of the Art Review,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Fischer, M.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1987. "From static towards dynamic discrete choice modelling : a state of the art review," Serie Research Memoranda 0061, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- H. Boumeester, 2001. "The demand for more expensive owner-occupancy in the Netherlands," ERES eres2001_122, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:294-303 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:17:y:1985:i:7:p:915-930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Neil Hammond to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.