Cellular worlds: a framework for modeling micro - macro dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:354:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen Bergh, 2007. "Evolutionary thinking in environmental economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 521-549, October.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:211:y:2008:i:1:p:169-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patterson, Zachary & Kryvobokov, Marko & Marchal, Fabrice & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Disaggregate models with aggregate data: Two UrbanSim applications," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 5-37.
- Mahyar Amirgholy & Hojjat Rezaeestakhruie & Hossain Poorzahedy, 2015. "Multi-objective cordon price design to control long run adverse traffic effects in large urban areas," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-52, August.
- Lizhong Hua & Lina Tang & Shenghui Cui & Kai Yin, 2014. "Simulating Urban Growth Using the SLEUTH Model in a Coastal Peri-Urban District in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-16, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:297:d:66431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Bayr & Miriam Steurer & Rose-Gerd Koboltschnig, 2013. "Scenario Planning for Cities using Cellular Automata Models: A Case Study," Graz Economics Papers 2013-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Federico Amato & Biagio Antonio Maimone & Federico Martellozzo & Gabriele Nolè & Beniamino Murgante, 2016. "The Effects of Urban Policies on the Development of Urban Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:17:y:1985:i:5:p:585-596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.