Spatial flows and spatial patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipa Mello Sampayo, 2006. "The Geographic Distribution of Economic Activities of the USA Multinational Enterprises," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:4:p:528-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Weber, Shlomo & Weyers, Sheila, 2007.
"Economics of Literary Translation: A Simple Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & WEBER, Shlomo & WEYERS, Sheila, 2007. "Economics of literary translation : A simple theory and evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2007062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shlomo Weber & Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 2008. "Economics of Literary Translation. A Simple Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2008.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Weber, Shlomo & Weyers, Sheila, 2008. "Economics of Literary Translation. A Simple Theory and Evidence," Knowledge, Technology, Human Capital Working Papers 6379, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- BOSSUYT, Audrey & BROZE, Laurence & GINSBURGH, Victor, 2001.
"On invisible trade relations between Mesopotamian cities during the Third Millennium B.C,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1515, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Audrey Bossuyt & Laurence Broze & Victor Ginsburgh, 2001. "On invisible trade relations between Mesopotamian cities during the third millennium B.C," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/99274, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Felipa De Mello-Sampayo, 2016. "A Spatial Analysis of Mental Healthcare in Texas," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 152-175, June.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2008.
"The Geographic Diversity of U.S. Nonmetropolitan Growth Dynamics: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 241-266.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2007. "The Geographic Diversity of U.S. Nonmetropolitan Growth Dynamics: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach," Economics Working Paper Series 0704, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Jan Ubøe & Jens Petter Gitlesen & Inge Thorsen, 2008. "Laboratory Testing of Spurious Spatial Structure in Trip Distribution Models," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 361-372.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa, 2014. "Gravity for Outsourcing: an Application with Input-Output Dataset," MPRA Paper 59843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gitlesen, Jens Petter & Thorsen, Inge, 1999. "An Empirical Evaluation of how commuting flows respond to new road connections and Toll Charges," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa107, European Regional Science Association.
- Gitlesen, Jens Petter & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2004. "Misspecifications due to aggregation of data in models for journeys-to-work," Discussion Papers 2004/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa, 2014. "Gravity for Health: an Application to State Mental Hospital Admissions in Texas," MPRA Paper 59758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Lippi Bruni & Lucia Nobilio & Cristina Ugolini, 2008. "The analysis of a cardiological network in a regulated setting: a spatial interaction approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 221-233.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:4:p:596-605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reggiani, Aura & Bucci, Pietro & Russo, Giovanni & Haas, Anette & Nijkamp, Peter, 2011.
"Regional labour markets and job accessibility in City Network systems in Germany,"
Journal of Transport Geography,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 528-536.
- Aura Reggiani & Pietro Bucci & Giovanni Russo & Anette Haas & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Regional Labour Markets and Job Accessibility in City Network Systems in Germany," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-104/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:16:y:1984:i:4:p:529-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Neil Hammond to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.