The theory of the multinational enterprise: an application to multinational office location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mori, Tatsuo, 2002. "THE ROLE AND FUNCTION OF EUROPEAN REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS IN JAPANESE MNCs," EIJS Working Paper Series 141, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Henk Post & Celeste Wilderom & Sytse Douma, 1998. "Internationalization of Dutch accounting firms," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 697-707.
- Peter J. Taylor & Ben Derudder & James Faulconbridge & Michael Hoyler & Pengfei Ni, 2014. "Advanced Producer Service Firms as Strategic Networks, Global Cities as Strategic Places," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(3), pages 267-291, July.
- Virginia A. Gibson & Colin M. Lizieri, 2001. "Friction and Inertia: Business Change, Corporate Real Estate Portfolios and the U.K. Office Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 59-80.
- Mats Bergman & Per Johansson, 2011. "Foreign ownership and investment: do firms locate investments close to the headquarter?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 621-642, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:15:y:1983:i:5:p:675-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.