Specifying weights in spatial forecasting models: the results of some experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P, 2002. "Tied Down or Rome to Move? Investigating the Relationships between Housing Tenure, Employment Status and Residential Mobility in Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(4), pages 369-392, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gian Zaccomer & Pamela Mason, 2011. "A new spatial shift-share decomposition for the regional growth analysis: a local study of the employment based on Italian Business Statistical Register," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(3), pages 329-356, August.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Wataru Yamamoto, 2017.
"Information sharing, neighborhood demarcation, and yardstick competition: an empirical analysis of intergovernmental expenditure interaction in Japan,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 134-163, February.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Wataru Yamamoto, 2014. "Information Sharing, Neighborhood Demarcation, and Yardstick Competition: An Empirical Analysis of Intergovernmental Expenditure Interaction in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-951, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Arbia, Giuseppe & Battisti, Michele & Di Vaio, Gianfranco, 2010.
"Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 12-21, January.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Battisti & Gianfranco Di Vaio, 2009. "Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 72/2009, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Battisti & Gianfranco Di Vaio, 2009. "Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions," Working Papers CELEG 0907, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Rosa Bernadini Papalia & Silvia Bertarelli, 2013. "Identification and Estimation of Club Convergence Models with Spatial Dependence," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 2094-2115, November.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W. J., 2004.
"Aggregation of space-time processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 7-26.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W.J., 2001. "Aggregationn of Space-Time Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt77f76455, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Clive W.J. Granger, 2002. "Aggregation of Space-Time Processes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 582, Boston College Department of Economics.
- M. Mucciardi & E. Otranto, 2016. "A Flexible Specification of Spaceâ€“Time AutoRegressive Models," Working Paper CRENoS 201608, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- André Matos Magalhães, 2001. "Clubes de Convergência no Brasil: uma Abordagem Com Correção Espacial," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 076, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tirtha Chatterjee, 2017. "Spatial Convergence and Growth in Indian Agriculture: 1967–2010," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 121-149, March.
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2000. "Spatial R&D spillovers and economic growth : evidence from West Germany," HWWA Discussion Papers 98, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Ruiz, Fernando & Gerard, Marcel, 2008. "Is there evidence of strategic corporate tax interaction among EU countries?," MPRA Paper 10094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Mitchell, 2014. "Spatial econometric modelling," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Spatially Integrated Social Science, chapter 17, pages 345-377 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matias Mayor Fernandez & Esteban Fernandez Vazquez & Jorge Rodriguez Valez, 2006. "Spatial Structures and Spatial Spillovers: A GME Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa06p777, European Regional Science Association.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2000. "Convergence and the effects of spatial interaction," HWWA Discussion Papers 110, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2000. "Räumliche Wachstumszusammenhänge - empirische Befunde für Deutschland," HWWA Discussion Papers 84, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2009. "GMM Estimation of Short Dynamic Panel Data Models With Error Cross-Sectional Dependence," MPRA Paper 25176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2002. "Spatial dependence of regional unemployment in the European Union," HWWA Discussion Papers 186, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- E. Otranto & M. Mucciardi, 2017. "Clustering Space-Time Series: A Flexible STAR Approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201707, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "Convergence and Economic Growth considering Human Capital and R&D Spillovers Convergencia y Crecimiento Economico en Mexico considerando al Capital Humano y derrames en Investigacion y Desarrollo," Urban/Regional 0506012, EconWPA.
- MatÃas Mayor FernÃ¡ndez & Ana JesÃºs LÃ³pez MenÃ©ndez, 2005. "The spatial shift-share analysis - new developments and some findings for the Spanish case," ERSA conference papers ersa05p659, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:14:y:1982:i:5:p:571-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .