Optimal distribution of city sizes in a region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Watanabe, Hiroki, 2015. "A Spatial Production Economy Explains Zipf’s Law for Gross Metropolitan Product," MPRA Paper 72907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2014. "On Stable Equilibria in Discrete-Space Social Interaction Models," MPRA Paper 55938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ijethy:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:147-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Tabuchi & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2004. "Stability of Spatial Equilibrium," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 641-660.
- Hiroki Watanabe, 2016. "Let Tiebout pick up the tab: Pricing out externalities with free mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa16p134, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:14:y:1982:i:1:p:21-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.