Cumulative stress and cumulative inertia: a behavioral model of the decision to move
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthyssens Paul & Pauwels Pieter, 2002. "The Dynamics of International Market Withdrawal," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Philip S. Morrison & William A.V. Clark, 2016. "Loss aversion and duration of residence," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(36), pages 1079-1100, October.
- Bishop, Brian J. & Syme, Geoffrey J., 1995. "The social costs and benefits of urban consolidation: A time budget/contingent valuation approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 223-245, July.
- repec:iab:iabdpa:201803 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mika Haapanen & Hannu Tervo, 2012. "Migration Of The Highly Educated: Evidence From Residence Spells Of University Graduates," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 587-605, October.
- Calvin Croy & Marjorie Bezdek & Christina Mitchell & Paul Spicer, 2009. "Young Adult Migration from a Northern Plains Indian Reservation: Who Stays and Who Leaves," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(5), pages 641-660, October.
- Lierop, W.F.J. van & Nijkamp, P., 1982. "Perspectives of disaggregate choice models on the housing market," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lierop, W.F.J. van & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Disaggregate residential choice models : review and case study," Serie Research Memoranda 0044, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:10:y:1978:i:10:p:1101-1119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .