Credit Frictions and The Cleansing Effect of Recessions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sophie Osotimehin & Francesco Pappadà, 2017. "Credit Frictions and The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(602), pages 1153-1187, June.
- S. Osotimehin & F. Pappadà, 2016. "Credit frictions and the cleansing effect of recessions," Working papers 583, Banque de France.
- Sophie Osotimehin & Francesco Pappada, "undated". "Credit frictions and the cleansing effect of recessions," Virginia Economics Online Papers 403, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahieu, Jeroen, 2020. "Creative Destruction? Local Business Conditions and the Earnings of Employees at Startups," MPRA Paper 98557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:602:p:1153-1187.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.