The Impact Of Economic Crisis On The Fiscal Revenues
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mara, Eugenia Ramona & Inceu, Adrian & Cuceu, Ionuţ & Achim, Monica Violeta, 2009. "The impact of economic crisis on the fiscal revenues," MPRA Paper 20978, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aan Jaelani, 2017.
"Fiscal Policy in Indonesia: Analysis of State Budget 2017 in Islamic Economic Perspective,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 14-24.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2016. "Fiscal policy in Indonesia: Analysis of state budget 2017 in Islamic economic perspective," MPRA Paper 75445, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Dec 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal revenues; budget deficit; public debt;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:252-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.