Welfare Index in Nepal: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2004. "Money Demand and Economic Uncertainty," Staff Working Papers 04-25, Bank of Canada.
- Youngsoo Bae & Vikas Kakkar & Masao Ogaki, 2004. "Money Demand in Japan and the Liquidity Trap," Working Papers 04-06, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Tuil & Louis Visscher, 2010. "Introduction," Chapters,in: New Trends in Financing Civil Litigation in Europe, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2008. "Estimating Money Demand Function in Cambodia: ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 16274, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Yongqing Wang, 2007. "How Stable Is The Demand For Money In China?," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 21-33, June.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Shigeyuki Hamori, 2008. "Empirical Analysis of the Money Demand Function in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(4), pages 1-15.
- Alfred A. Haug, 2006. "Canadian Money Demand Functions: Cointegration-Rank Stability," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 74(2), pages 214-230, March.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nrb:journl:v:8:y:1995:p:66-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Bishnu Prasad Gautam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nrbgvnp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .