A Panel Data Analysis of Foreign Trade Determinants of Nepal: Gravity Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laxmi Prasad Prasai, 2014. "Foreign Trade Pattern of Nepal: Gravity Model Approach," NRB Working Paper 21/2014, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Laxmi Prasad Prasai, 2014. "Foreign Trade Pattern of Nepal: Gravity Model Approach," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 26(1), pages 24-43, April.
- Nimesh Salike & Benli Lu, 2015. "An Examination of Nepal’s Export Choice based on Revealed Comparative Advantage," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 27(1), pages 75-89, April.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Trade; GDP; Gravity Model; Panel Data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nrb:journl:v:25:y:2013:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Bishnu Prasad Gautam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nrbgvnp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.