Government Revenue Forecasting in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter R. Winters, 1960. "Forecasting Sales by Exponentially Weighted Moving Averages," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 324-342, April.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1999.
"On the Performance and Use of Government Revenue Forecasts,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 52(4), pages 765-782, December.
- Auerbach, Alan Jeffrey, 1999. "On the Performance and Use of Government Revenue Forecasts," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt8h845262, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Stephan Danninger, 2005. "Revenue Forecasts as Performance Targets," IMF Working Papers 05/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Annette J Kyobe & Stephan Danninger, 2005. "Revenue Forecasting—How is it done? Results from a Survey of Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 05/24, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsData generating process; forecast bias; seasonal pattern; under-or-over estimationh; government revenue; seasonality;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nrb:journl:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:47-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Bishnu Prasad Gautam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nrbgvnp.html .