Economic Impact of Tourism Finance in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silber, William L, 1969. "Monetary Channels and the Relative Importance of Money Supply and Bank Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 81-87, March.
- Tisdell, Clem & Wen, Jie, 1991. "Investment in China's tourism industry: Its scale, nature, and policy issues," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 175-193.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prof. Frank Westermann Ph.D., 2012. "Linkages between Sectoral Output Growth and Financial Development in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 24(2), pages 15-30, October.
- Gautam, Bishnu Prasad, 2009. "Financing Practices Of Banks And Financial Institutions In Nepal," MPRA Paper 58354, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2011.
- repec:nrb:journl:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gautam, Bishnu Prasad, 2014. "Economic Dynamics of Tourism in Nepal: A VECM Approach," MPRA Paper 58102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nrb:journl:v:20:y:2008:p:62-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Bishnu Prasad Gautam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nrbgvnp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.