Transparency, Accountability, and Trust in Society
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volkova, O., 2016. "Do Visual Culture Revolutions Affect Accounting Practices?," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 54-82.
More about this item
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A19 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Other
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2015-02-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .