Between Modernization and Stagnation: Economic Policy in 2012
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:3:p:257-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Idrisov & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2013. "Budget Policy and Economic Growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Alpatov, Alexey, 2014. "On the consistency of reforms in higher education, science and the industrial sector," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 153-176.
- Idrisov, Georgiy & Kazakova, Maria & Polbin, Andrey, 2014. "The theoretical interpretation of the effect of oil prices on economic growth in modern Russia," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, October.
- Grigoriev, Leonid, 2013. "Development scenarios and economic institutions," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 33-60, June.
- Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Sergey Drobyshevsky & Maria Kazakova & Michael Alexeev, 2016. "Decomposition of Russia's GDP Growth Rates," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 167P, pages 123-123.
- Kucera, Jakub, 2015. "Russia's current economic conundrum," MPRA Paper 64320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vedev, Alexey & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei & Khromov, Mikhail, 2014. "Actual problems of the banking system in the Russian Federation," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-24.
- Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Kazakova, Maria, 2014. "Decomposition of the russian GDP growth rate in 1999-2014," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-37, October.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; global crisis; modernization; structuгal adaptation; regulation; welfare state.;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2013-02-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.