Macroeconomic Preconditions of Realization of a New Growth Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frenkel, Alexander & Sergienko, Yakov & Tichomirov, Boris & Roshchina, Ludmila, 2016. "The Russian Economy in 2015–2017," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 198-233, October.
- Drobyshevsky, S. & Trunin, P., 2014. "The Evolution of Theory and Practice of Monetary Policy as a Result of the Global Economic Crisis," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 141-158.
- Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Sergey Drobyshevsky & Maria Kazakova & Michael Alexeev, 2016. "Decomposition of Russia's GDP Growth Rates," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 167P, pages 123-123.
- Idrisov, Georgiy & Kazakova, Maria & Polbin, Andrey, 2014. "The theoretical interpretation of the effect of oil prices on economic growth in modern Russia," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, October.
- Georgy Idrisov, 2016. "Towards modern industrial policy for Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 169P, pages 157-157.
- Zubarev, Andrei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "The Feldstein-Horioka paradox: modern aspects," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 54-73, August.
- Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Kazakova, Maria, 2014. "Decomposition of the russian GDP growth rate in 1999-2014," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-37, October.
- Frenkel, Alexander & Sergienko, Yakov & Tikhomirov, Boris & Roshina, Lyudmila, 2015. "The Russian economy under the circumstances of crisis," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 113-155.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:3:p:257-272 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic stability; budget rule; commodity revenues management; inflation targeting.;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2012-09-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.