Informal Workers in the Russian Economy: Who Are They and How Many?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Lehmann & A. Zaiceva, 2013. "Informal Employment in Russia: Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Working Papers wp903, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Aistov, Andrey & Larin, Alexander & Leonova, Lyudmila, 2012. "Informal employment and happiness: Model with endogenous regressors," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 26(2), pages 17-36.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2013.
"Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labour Market Segmentation,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1098, OECD Publishing.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2014. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0031, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2014. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 098, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2013. "Re-defining Informal Employment and Measuring its Determinants: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Zudina, 2013. "Do informal workers make an underclass? An analysis of subjective social status," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:ris:apltrx:0316 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2011-10-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.