Global Instability and Russia’s Financial Sphere Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siluanov, Anton, "undated". "Intergovernmental fiscal relations in the conditions of development of federalism in Russia," Published Papers rep36, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Svetlana Dobrodomova, 2011. "Financial capital: the emergence and socio-economic importance," Published Papers novg09, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2010-09-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .