The Innovation Pause Hypothesis and the Strategy of Modernization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir D. Matveenk, 2011. "Interests of Social Groups, Direction of Technical Progress, and Barriers to Development: How Sustainable is the World Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Olga B. Koshovets & Igor E. Frolov, 2015. "Impact Investing As A "Basic Innovation" For The Global Economy And Finance System Post-Crisis Transformation," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 9(1), pages 769-780.
- Sternik, G., 2009. "Recession in the Market of Residential Construction and Real Estate in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 3-4, pages 185-207.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:588-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dementiev, V., 2009. "Struggle for Nanotechnological Leadership: the USA, EU, China, Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 3-4, pages 123-144.
- Yudanov, A., 2010. "Embodiments of Entrepreneurial Spirit: «Gazelle-Firms» in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 5, pages 92-109.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2009-06-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .