Financial Crisis and Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel J. Benjamin & David I. Laibson, 2003. "Good policies for bad governments: behavioral political economy," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martha Starr, 2012.
"Contributions of Economists to the Housing-Price Bubble,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 143-172.
- Martha A. Starr, 2011. "Contributions of economists to the housing-price bubble," Working Papers 2011-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Vives, 2014.
"Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, pages 3547-3592.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Strategic complementarity, fragility, and regulation," IESE Research Papers D/928, IESE Business School.
- Xavier Vives, 2012. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," 2012 Meeting Papers 789, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3507, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Colander, 2009. "How Economists Got It Wrong: A Nuanced Account," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0909, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Dementiev, V., 2009. "Struggle for Nanotechnological Leadership: the USA, EU, China, Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 3-4, pages 123-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2009-01-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .