Institutions and Individuals: Interaction and Evolution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pryor, Frederic L., 2005. "Market economic systems," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 25-46.
- Timur Kuran, 2004. "Why the Middle East is Economically Underdeveloped: Historical Mechanisms of Institutional Stagnation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 71-90.
- Frederic L Pryor, 2006. "Economic Systems of Developing Nations," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(1), pages 77-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Migone, 2011. "Embedded markets: A dialogue between F.A. Hayek and Karl Polanyi," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 355-381, December.
- Lazaric, Nathalie, 2011.
"Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical and analytical contributions,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 147-156, June.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2011. "Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical an analytical contributions," Post-Print hal-00599719, HAL.
- Vladislav Valentinov, 2012. "Toward a holistic nonprofit economics: insights from institutionalism and systems theory," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, pages 77-89.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2010. "Organizational mechanisms of inclusive growth: A critical realist perspective on scaling," IESE Research Papers D/840, IESE Business School.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2010. "Overcoming inertia: insights from evolutionary economics into improved energy and climate policy," Post-Print hal-00452205, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2008-08-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .