Economics of the Resource Curse
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hig:wpaper:2/ps/2014 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:3:p:257-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mishura, A., 2010. "Resource Dependence and Quality of Institutes in Russian Regions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 6, pages 82-96.
- Idrisov, Georgiy & Kazakova, Maria & Polbin, Andrey, 2014. "The theoretical interpretation of the effect of oil prices on economic growth in modern Russia," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, October.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2013.
"The risks of fiscal policy in countries rich in natural resources,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 29-38, October.
- Alexander Knobel, 2014. "The Risks of Fiscal Policy in Countries Rich in Natural Resource," Working Papers 0094, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Irina Ilina, 2013.
"Outlook toward the future development of primary producer regions of Russia as expressed in the documents of strategic planning,"
Public administration issues,
Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 83-102.
- Irina Ilina, 2013. "Outlook toward the future development of primary producer regions of Russia as expressed in the documents of strategic planning," Public administration issues, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 91-112.
- Andrei Polbin & Sergey Drobyshevsky, 2014. "Developing a Dynamic Stochastic Model of General Equilibrium for the Russian Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 166P, pages 156-156.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2008-04-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.