Tradeoff between Inflation and Unemployment in the Short Run: A Case of the Indian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Afzal & Samia Awais, 2012. "Inflation-Unemployment Trade Off: Evidence from Pakistan," Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 8(1), pages 21-32, March.
- Ravindra H. Dholakia & Amey A. Sapre, 2012.
"Speed of Adjustment and Inflation – Unemployment Tradeoff in Developing Countries – Case of India,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H. & Sapre, Amey, 2011. "Speed of Adjustment and Inflation – Unemployment Tradeoff in Developing Countries – Case of India," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Singh, B. Karan & Kanakaraj, A. & Sridevi, T.O., 2011.
"Revisiting the empirical existence of the Phillips curve for India,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 247-258, June.
- Karan Singh, B & Kanakaraj, A & Sridevi, T.O, 2010. "Revisiting the empirical existence of the Phillips Curve for India," MPRA Paper 31793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Inflation; Real GDP; Short run Philips curve; Bi-variate regression model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:ifb888:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:77-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office). General contact details of provider: http://ifb.macrothink.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.