The Pecking Order Theory: Evidence from Listed Firms in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Abor, 2005. "The effect of capital structure on profitability: an empirical analysis of listed firms in Ghana," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(5), pages 438-445, November.
- Nikolaos Eriotis & Dimitrios Vasiliou & Zoe Ventoura-Neokosmidi, 2007. "How firm characteristics affect capital structure: an empirical study," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5), pages 321-331, April.
- A. Panno, 2003. "An empirical investigation on the determinants of capital structure: the UK and Italian experience," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 97-112.
- Nadeem Ahmed Sheikh & Zongjun Wang, 2011. "Determinants of capital structure: An empirical study of firms in manufacturing industry of Pakistan," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 117-133, January.
- Basil Al-Najjar & Peter Taylor, 2008. "The relationship between capital structure and ownership structure: New evidence from Jordanian panel data," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(12), pages 919-933, October.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-592, July.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPecking order theory; Capital structure; Target capital and Partial adjustments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:ifb888:v:2:y:2015:i:2:p:72-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office). General contact details of provider: http://ifb.macrothink.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.