Risk Management Committee Attributes and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tuan-Hock Ng, 2013. "Is the risk management committee only a procedural compliance?," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 71-86, February.
- Nava Subramaniam & Lisa McManus & Jiani Zhang, 2009. "Corporate governance, firm characteristics and risk management committee formation in Australian companies," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 316-339, April.
- Beasley, Mark S. & Clune, Richard & Hermanson, Dana R., 2005. "Enterprise risk management: An empirical analysis of factors associated with the extent of implementation," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 521-531.
- Klein, April, 1998. "Firm Performance and Board Committee Structure," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 275-303, April.
- Aguilera, Ruth V. & Desender, Kurt A. & Kabbach de Castro, Luiz Ricardo, 2011. "A Configurational Approach to Comparative Corporate Governance," Working Papers 11-0103, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rfa:afajnl:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:112-121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; risk management committee; independent directors; independent committee chair; expertise and experience; executive membership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:ifb888:v:2:y:2015:i:2:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office). General contact details of provider: http://ifb.macrothink.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.