Mobile Banking –An Overview
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandros Gabrielsen & Axel Kirchner & Zhuoshi Liu & Paolo Zagaglia, 2015.
"Forecasting Value-At-Risk With Time-Varying Variance, Skewness And Kurtosis In An Exponential Weighted Moving Average Framework,"
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 1-29.
- Alexandros Gabrielsen & Paolo Zagaglia & Axel Kirchner & Zhuoshi Liu, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk with Time-Varying Variance, Skewness and Kurtosis in an Exponential Weighted Moving Average Framework," Working Paper series 34_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- A. Gabrielsen & P. Zagaglia & A. Kirchner & Z. Liu, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk with Time-Varying Variance, Skewness and Kurtosis in an Exponential Weighted Moving Average Framework," Papers 1206.1380, arXiv.org.
- Gabrielsen, A. & Zagaglia, Paolo & Kirchner, A. & Liu, Z., 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk with time-varying variance, skewness and kurtosis in an exponential weighted moving average framework," MPRA Paper 39294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Gabrielsen & P. Zagaglia & A. Kirchner & Z. Liu, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk with Time-Varying Variance, Skewnessn and Kurtosis in an Exponential Weighted Moving Average Framework," Working Papers wp831, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:263-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:8-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eyal RONEN, 2017.
"Quantifying the trade effects of NTMs: A review of the empirical literature,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 263-274, September.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "Quantifying the Trade Effects of NTMs: A Review of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 83730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgn:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:10:a:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shankar Gargh) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Shankar Gargh to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.managein.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.