Lessons of the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carbone, Jared C. & Gazzale, Robert S., 2017.
"A shared sense of responsibility: Money versus effort contributions in the voluntary provision of public goods,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 74-87.
- Robert S. Gazzale & Jared C Carbone, 2011. "A Shared Sense of Responsibility: Money Versus Effort Contributions in the Vountary Provision of Public Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-12, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Jared C. Carbone & Robert S. Gazzale, 2014. "A Shared Sense of Responsibility: Money versus effort contributions in the voluntary provision of public goods," Working Papers 2014-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Kenneth Kuttner & Adam Posen, 2011.
"How Flexible Can Inflation Targeting Be and Still Work?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2011-10, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2011.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Adam S. Posen, 2011. "How Flexible Can Inflation Targeting Be and Still Work?," Working Paper Series WP11-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kuttner, Kenneth & Posen, Adam, 2011. "How flexible can inflation targeting be and still work?," Discussion Papers 34, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Teplykh, Grigorii, 2015. "Drivers of innovation activity of manufacturing enterprises in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 83-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:prectr:v:53:y:2011:i:9:p:4-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPET20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.