Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamonov, Mikhail & Vernikov, Andrei, 2017. "Bank ownership and cost efficiency: New empirical evidence from Russia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 305-319.
- Mamonov, M., 2017. "The Regulation of Banks' Access to Credit Market under Imperfect Competition: the Effects on Banking System Stability Estimated," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 44-74.
- Nikolay Pilnik & Stanislav Radionov & Artem Yazykov, 2018. "The Optimal Behavior Model of the Modern Russian Banking System," HSE Economic Journal, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 418-447.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508181357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solntsev, O. & Mamonov, M. & Pestova, A. & Magomedova, Z., 2011. "Experience in Developing Early Warning System for Financial Crises and the Forecast of Russian Banking Sector Dynamic in 2012," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 12, pages 41-76.
- Mamonov, Mikhail & Vernikov, Andrei, 2015.
"Bank ownership and cost efficiency in Russia, revisited,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
22/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mikhail Mamonov & Andrei Vernikov, 2015. "Bank Ownership And Cost Efficiency In Russia, Revisited," HSE Working papers WP BRP 46/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Salnikov, V. & Mogilat, A. & Maslov, I., 2012. "Stress Testing for Russian Real Sector: First Approach," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 46-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:prectr:v:53:y:2010:i:8:p:68-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPET20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.