Russian Health Care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Shishkin & Alexandra Burdyak & Elena Potapchik, 2013.
"Patient choice in the post-Semashko health care system,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 09/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shishkin, Sergey & Burdyak, Alexandra & Potapchik, Elena, 2013. "Patient Choice In The Post-Semashko Health Care System," EconStor Preprints 122018, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Igor Sheiman, 2016. "Problems of Transition to the Capitation Method of Primary Care Payment," Public administration issues, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 143-164.
- Inna Blam & Sergey Kovalev, 2006. "Spontaneous commercialisation, inequality and the contradictions of compulsory medical insurance in transitional Russia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 407-423.
- Irina Sinitsina, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in Russian Federation before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0103, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sergey Shishkin & Elena Potapchik & Elena Selezneva, 2014. "Out-Of-Pocket Payments In The Post-Semashko Health Care System," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:prectr:v:52:y:2010:i:12:p:4-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPET20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.