Russian Holding Groups: New Empirical Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=106047|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005.
"The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 131-150, Winter.
- Luc Moers, 2000.
"Determinants of Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 307-335.
- Luc Moers, 2000. "Determinants of Enterprise restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-026/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- А. Radygin, 2001. "Ownership and Integration Processes in the Corporate Sector (Some New Tendencies)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- T. Dolgopyatova, 2001. "Models and Mechanisms of Corporate Control in the Russian Industry (Some Empirical Evidence)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Andrei Shumilov & Natalya Volchkova, 2004. "Russian business groups: substitutes for missing institutions?," Working Papers w0050, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:prectr:v:50:y:2007:i:5:p:24-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.