Russian Holding Groups: New Empirical Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 50 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=106047|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Dolgopyatova, 2001. "Models and Mechanisms of Corporate Control in the Russian Industry (Some Empirical Evidence)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Luc Moers, 2000.
"Determinants of Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 307-335.
- Luc Moers, 2000. "Determinants of Enterprise restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-026/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 131-150, Winter.
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism," Post-Print hal-01176837, HAL.
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1cu21pio6c9, Sciences Po.
- Andrei Shumilov & Natalya Volchkova, 2004. "Russian business groups: substitutes for missing institutions?," Working Papers w0050, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- А. Radygin, 2001. "Ownership and Integration Processes in the Corporate Sector (Some New Tendencies)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:prectr:v:50:y:2007:i:5:p:24-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.