Corporate Governance in Russian Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=106047|
- Berglof, Erik & Claessens, Stijn, 2004. "Enforcement and Corporate Governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3409, The World Bank.
- Mihails Kuznecovs & Sarmistha Pal, 2011.
"Does Corporate Governance Reform Necessarily Boost Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from Russia,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
11-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Kuznecovs, Mihails & Pal, Sarmistha, 2012. "Does Corporate Governance Reform Necessarily Boost Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 6519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergey Solntsev, 2013. "Senior management labor market: from economic growth to crisis. The case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dieieva Nataliia E. & Mykhaylova Nataliia S., 2014. "Impact of the Ownership Structure on Corporate Management in Engineering," Business Inform, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics, issue 2, pages 149-154.
- Carsten Sprenger & Olga Lazareva, 2017. "Corporate Governance and Investment: Evidence from Russian Unlisted Firms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 160/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexeev, Michael & Weber, Shlomo (ed.), 2013. "The Oxford Handbook of the Russian Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199759927.
- Banerjee, Suman & Masulis, Ronald & Pal, Sarmistha, 2016. "Regulation and Firm Value: Curious Case of Transparency and Disclosure Laws in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 9890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2008. "Corporate Governance, Ownership Structures and Investment in Transition Economies: the Case of Russia, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan," Working Papers w0119, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Salla Pöyry & Benjamin Maury, 2010. "Influential ownership and capital structure," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(5), pages 311-324.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2007. "Enterprise Reform And Corporate Governance In Russia: A Quantitative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 849-902, December.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata & Alexander A. Muravyev, 2017. "Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature," KIER Working Papers 955 Classification-JD22, , Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi & Muravyev, Alexander A., 2017. "Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature," RRC Working Paper Series 65, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- World Bank, 2005. "Russian Federation : From Transition to Development, A Country Economic Memorandum for the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8628, The World Bank.
- Satoshi MIZOBATA, 2005. "Evolution of Russian Corporate Governance," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 1, pages 25-58, July.
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Whither Russia? A Review of Andrei Shleifer's A Normal Country," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 127-146, March.
- Bykova, Anna & Molodchik, Mariia & Shamilova, Ekaterina, 2017. "Ownership concentration, corporate governance development and firm performance in Russian listed companies," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 45, pages 50-74.
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2007. "Corporate governance and control in Russian banks," MPRA Paper 10028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Vernikov, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Control in Russian Banks," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 78, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Davydov, Denis & Nikkinen, Jussi & Vähämaa, Sami, 2014. "Does the decision to issue public debt affect firm valuation? Russian evidence," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 136-151.
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "A Survey of Corporate Governance in Russia," Working Papers w0103, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 2008. "State-business relations and improvement of corporate governance in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:prectr:v:47:y:2004:i:3:p:6-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed