Corporate Governance in Russian Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihails Kuznecovs & Sarmistha Pal, 2011.
"Does Corporate Governance Reform Necessarily Boost Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from Russia,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
11-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Kuznecovs, Mihails & Pal, Sarmistha, 2012. "Does Corporate Governance Reform Necessarily Boost Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 6519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2007. "Enterprise Reform And Corporate Governance In Russia: A Quantitative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 849-902, December.
- Sergey Solntsev, 2013. "Senior management labor market: from economic growth to crisis. The case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dieieva Nataliia E. & Mykhaylova Nataliia S., 2014. "Impact of the Ownership Structure on Corporate Management in Engineering," Business Inform, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics, issue 2, pages 149-154.
- Carsten Sprenger & Olga Lazareva, 2017. "Corporate Governance and Investment: Evidence from Russian Unlisted Firms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 160/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata & Alexander A. Muravyev, 2017.
"Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature,"
KIER Working Papers
955 Classification-JD22, , Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi & Muravyev, Alexander A., 2017. "Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature," RRC Working Paper Series 65, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- World Bank, 2005. "Russian Federation : From Transition to Development, A Country Economic Memorandum for the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8628, The World Bank.
- Satoshi MIZOBATA, 2005. "Evolution of Russian Corporate Governance," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 1, pages 25-58, July.
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "A Survey of Corporate Governance in Russia," Working Papers w0103, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Whither Russia? A Review of Andrei Shleifer's A Normal Country," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 127-146, March.
- Bykova, Anna & Molodchik, Mariia & Shamilova, Ekaterina, 2017. "Ownership concentration, corporate governance development and firm performance in Russian listed companies," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 45, pages 50-74.
- Alexeev, Michael & Weber, Shlomo (ed.), 2013. "The Oxford Handbook of the Russian Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199759927.
- Berglof, Erik & Claessens, Stijn, 2004. "Enforcement and Corporate Governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3409, The World Bank.
- Banerjee, Suman & Masulis, Ronald & Pal, Sarmistha, 2016. "Regulation and Firm Value: Curious Case of Transparency and Disclosure Laws in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 9890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 2008. "State-business relations and improvement of corporate governance in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andrei Kuznetsov & Rostislav Kapelyushnikov & Natalya Dyomina, 2008. "Performance of closely held firms in Russia: evidence from firm-level data," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 337-358.
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2007.
"Corporate governance and control in Russian banks,"
10028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Vernikov, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Control in Russian Banks," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 78, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Davydov, Denis & Nikkinen, Jussi & Vähämaa, Sami, 2014. "Does the decision to issue public debt affect firm valuation? Russian evidence," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 136-151.
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2008. "Corporate Governance, Ownership Structures and Investment in Transition Economies: the Case of Russia, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan," Working Papers w0119, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Salla Pöyry & Benjamin Maury, 2010. "Influential ownership and capital structure," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(5), pages 311-324.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:prectr:v:47:y:2004:i:3:p:6-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPET20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.