Implicaciones en la utilización de una variable agregada para medir la producción de los aeropuertos españoles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suhm, Frederick E., 1979. "A cross-country analysis of Divisia covariances of prices and quantities consumed," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 287-291.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Suhm, Frederick E. & Theil, Henri, 1979. "A cross-country tabulation of income elasticities of demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 199-202.
- MaCurdy, Thomas E, 1981. "An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in a Life-Cycle Setting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1059-1085, December.
- Theil, Henri & Laitinen, Kenneth, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the Rotterdam model under two different conditions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 239-244.
- Browning, Martin, 1986. "The costs of using Frisch demand functions that are additive in the marginal utility of expenditure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 205-207.
- Martin J. Browning, 1989. "The Intertemporal Allocation of Expenditure on Non-durables, Services, and Durables," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 22-36, February.
- Finke, Renate & Flood, Lennart R. & Theil, Henri, 1984. "Maximum likelihood and instrumental variable estimation of a consumer demand system for Japan and Sweden," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 13-19.
- Theil, Henri & Finke, Renate, 1984. "A time series analysis of a demand system based on cross-country coefficient estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 245-250.
- Muellbauer, John, 1976. "Community Preferences and the Representative Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 979-999, September.
- Flood, Lennart R. & Finke, Renate & Theil, Henri, 1984. "An evaluation of alternative demand systems by means of implied income elasticities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 21-27.
- Browning, Martin, 1991. "A Simple Nonadditive Preference Structure for Models of Household Behavior over Time," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 607-637, June.
- Finke, Renate & Rosalsky, Mercedes C. & Theil, Henri, 1983. "A new cross-country tabulation of income elasticities of demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 391-396.
- Finke, Renate & Lu, Wen-He & Theil, Henri, 1984. "A cross-country tabulation of own-price elasticities of demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 137-142.
More about this item
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:9_2_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.