Problemas de gran tamaño en el Proceso Analítico Jerárquico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas L. Saaty, 1986. "Axiomatic Foundation of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 841-855, July.
- Forman, Ernest H., 1990. "Random indices for incomplete pairwise comparison matrices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 153-155, September.
- Kuenz Murphy, Catherine, 1993. "Limits on the analytic hierarchy process from its consistency index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 138-139, February.
- Takeda, Eiji & Yu, Po-Lung, 1995. "Assessing priority weights from subsets of pairwise comparisons in multiple criteria optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 315-331, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytic Hierarchy Process; Absolute Measures; Relative Measures; Conglomerates; Homegeneity; Incomplete Matrices;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:8_3_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .