Clasificación de los puertos españoles atendiendo a su tipología de tráfico e infraestructuras/Classification of Spanish Ports According to Their Type of Traffic and Infrastructures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- María Manuela González & Lourdes Trujillo, 2009. "Efficiency Measurement in the Port Industry: A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 43(2), pages 157-192, May.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Fageda, Xavier & Gonzalez-Laxe, Fernando, 2014. "An analysis of the determinants of cruise traffic: An empirical application to the Spanish port system," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 115-125.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bonhomme, Stphane & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2009.
"Consistent noisy independent component analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 12-25, April.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Jean-Marc Robin, 2008. "Consistent noisy independent component analysis," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jean-Marc Robin & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Consistent Noisy Independent Component Analysis," Post-Print hal-01022621, HAL.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Jean-Marc Robin, 2009. "Consistent Noisy Independent Component Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642732, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Robin & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Consistent Noisy Independent Component Analysis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Fernando Castelló-Sirvent & Pablo Pinazo-Dallenbach, 2021. "Corruption Shock in Mexico: fsQCA Analysis of Entrepreneurial Intention in University Students," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(14), pages 1-31, July.
- Matkovskyy, Roman, 2013. "To the Problem of Financial Safety Estimation: the Index of Financial Safety of Turkey," MPRA Paper 47673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Murthy, K. V. Bhanu, 2003. "An inverse global environmental Kuznets curve," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 352-368, June.
- Rodríguez-Fuentes, Carlos Javier & Hernández-López, Montserrat, 1997. "Análisis de diferencias estructurales interregionales determinantes en el impacto de la política monetaria," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 7, pages 141-157, Junio.
- Ivaldi, Enrico, 2013. "Proposal of a country risk index based on a factorial analysis - Una proposta di indice di rischio paese basato sull’analisi fattoriale: una applicazione ai paesi del sud del Mediterraneo e ai paesi d," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 66(2), pages 231-249.
- Vesselina Dimitrova & Georgi Marinov & Lino Manosperta, 2019. "Developing Low-Carbon Tourism In Puglia: Case Study Of I. Archeo.S Project," Economic Archive, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria, issue 2 Year 20, pages 16-32.
- Quintano, Claudio & Mazzocchi, Paolo & Rocca, Antonella, 2021. "Evaluation of the eco-efficiency of territorial districts with seaport economic activities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Noor Nahar Begum & Sarabia Rahman, 2016. "An Analytical Study on Investors¡¯ Preference towards Mutual Fund Investment: A Study in Dhaka City, Bangladesh," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(10), pages 184-191, October.
- Coppola, A. & Ianuario, S. & Chinnici, G. & Di Vita, G. & Pappalardo, G. & D'Amico, D., 2018. "Endogenous and Exogenous Determinants of Agricultural Productivity: What Is the Most Relevant for the Competitiveness of the Italian Agricultural Systems?," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 10(2).
- De Nicola, Arianna & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2013. "Airport quality and productivity changes: A Malmquist index decomposition assessment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 67-75.
- Henk Kiers, 1994. "Simplimax: Oblique rotation to an optimal target with simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 567-579, December.
- Thomas Despois & Catherine Doz, 2022. "Identifying and interpreting the factors in factor models via sparsity : Different approaches," Working Papers halshs-03626503, HAL.
- Edyta Puskarczyk, 2020. "Application of Multivariate Statistical Methods and Artificial Neural Network for Facies Analysis from Well Logs Data: an Example of Miocene Deposits," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(7), pages 1-18, March.
- Iversen, Sara V. & Naomi, van der Velden & Convery, Ian & Mansfield, Lois & Holt, Claire D.S., 2022. "Why understanding stakeholder perspectives and emotions is important in upland woodland creation – A case study from Cumbria, UK," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C).
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Enrico Musso, 2011. "A Multi-step Approach to Model the Relative Efficiency of European Ports: The Role of Regulation and Other Non-discretionary Factors," Chapters, in: Kevin Cullinane (ed.), International Handbook of Maritime Economics, chapter 18, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xia Vivian Zhou & Kimberly L. Jensen & James A. Larson & Burton C. English, 2021. "Farmer Interest in and Willingness to Grow Pennycress as an Energy Feedstock," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(8), pages 1-16, April.
- Matkovskyy, Roman & Bouraoui, Taoufik & Hammami, Helmi, 2016.
"Analysing the financial strength of Tunisia: An approach to estimate an index of financial safety,"
Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 485-493.
- Roman Matkovskyy & Taoufik Bouraoui & Helmi Hammami, 2016. "Analysing the financial strength of Tunisia: An approach to estimate an index of financial safety," Post-Print hal-02008005, HAL.
- Chuanbo Shen & Solomon Asante-Okyere & Yao Yevenyo Ziggah & Liang Wang & Xiangfeng Zhu, 2019. "Group Method of Data Handling (GMDH) Lithology Identification Based on Wavelet Analysis and Dimensionality Reduction as Well Log Data Pre-Processing Techniques," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(8), pages 1-16, April.
- Pablo Coto-Millán & Pedro Casares-Hontañón & Rubén Sainz González & Ingrid Mateo Mantecón & Manuel Agüeros & Alfonso Badiola & Juan Castanedo & Miguel Ángel Pesquera, 2016. "Regulation, competition, crisis and technical efficiency of companies operating in Spanish ports (2002–2011)," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 18(3), pages 282-294, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAnálisis multivariante; Puertos; Tráfico; Infraestructuras ; Multivariate analysis; Ports; Traffic; Infrastructures.;
All these keywords.
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:36_3_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Miguel Angel Sanchez Granero (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.