Coste de las visitas médicas y urgencias asociadas al estrés laboral en España/Health Care Costs Due to Job Stress in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Frölich & Almas Heshmati & Michael Lechner, 2004.
"A microeconometric evaluation of rehabilitation of long-term sickness in Sweden,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 375-396.
- Frölich, Markus & Heshmati, Almas & Lechner, Michael, 2000. "A Microeconometric Evaluation of Rehabilitation of Long-term Sickness in Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 373, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 07 Jun 2000.
- Freeman, Richard B, 1978. "Job Satisfaction as an Economic Variable," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 135-141, May.
- Pilar García Gómez & Angel López Nicolás, 2006.
"Health shocks, employment and income in the Spanish labour market,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 997-1009.
- Pilar García Gómez & Angel López Nicolás, 2005. "Health shocks, employment and income in the Spanish labour markets," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michael Lechner & Rosalia Vazquez-Alvarez, 2003.
"The Effect of Disability on Labour Market Outcomes in Germany: Evidence from Matching,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003
2003-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lechner, Michael & Vazquez-Alvarez, Rosalia, 2004. "The Effect of Disability on Labour Market Outcomes in Germany: Evidence from Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers 4223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lechner, Michael & Vazquez-Alvarez, Rosalia, 2003. "The Effect of Disability on Labour Market Outcomes in Germany: Evidence from Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- García-Gómez, Pilar, 2011. "Institutions, health shocks and labour market outcomes across Europe," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 200-213, January.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Leontaridi, Rannia & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2002. "Work-Related Stress, Quitting Intentions and Absenteeism," IZA Discussion Papers 493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael French & Laura Dunlap, 1998. "Compensating wage differentials for job stress," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1067-1075.
- Anne Moller Dano, 2005. "Road injuries and long-run effects on income and employment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 955-970.
- A. C. Cameron & P. K. Trivedi & Frank Milne & J. Piggott, 1988. "A Microeconometric Model of the Demand for Health Care and Health Insurance in Australia," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 85-106.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 1999. "The price of stress1," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-103, February.
- MacFadyen, Alan J. & MacFadyen, Heather Wood & Prince, Nancy J., 1996. "Economic stress and psychological well-being: An economic psychology framework," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 291-311, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEstrés laboral; utilización de asistencia sanitaria; propensity score matching; valoración de costes sanitarios ; Job Stress; Health Care Utilisation; Propensity Score Matching; Health Care Costs Assessment.;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:31_2_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .